Access to this resource is restricted
access to this resource is restricted
I am having one problem with this site http://onlinecasinosouthafrica.co.za/ in joomla. I just change the site global configuration from admin beside that working to submit a form to send mail. I don,t know the reason behind now my site is showing restricted access. May be due to change of global configuration as I have changed the Use Apache mod_rewrite option from no to yes, though after that I have worked and refresh the page it was showing clearly now it is showing restricted access only. unable to understand what is going on.Please help me in this.
thanks in advance.
1 Answer 1
At the top of every .php file in a Joomla site you will see something similar to this:
This is here to prevent anyone accessing the file directly via the browser. It basically says: If the _JEXEC constant is not defined, kill the process, _JEXEC is set when the application is run, it happens in the sites main index.php file near the top:
If this is removed, it will definetely cause those issues, but most likely the error is resulting from a component or plugin that is published in the CMS.
If you have installed a plugin that was meant for Joomla 1.0, you will see an error like this, this happens because rather that looking for _JEXEC being set, it looks for something like _VALID_MOS, in this case, try switching legacy mode plugin on.
If Legacy mode does not fix your issue, check the website template to ensure the defined(‘_JEXEC’) or die(‘Restricted Access’); line is not causing issues, comment it out with a # or // and test that.
You could try switching the Joomla debug on, but there is no guarantee that will help.
If you are really stuck, you can try one of the following:
1) Backup database, then disable all of the plugins one by one (I noticed you still have access to the administrator area), then either re-enable the plugins or restore the database.
2) I once had to do a find and replace of every plugin in a CMS, I replaced the string:
I done this using PHP and it allowed me to pinpoint exactly which file was throwing the error. I obviously backed up the site file structure first, so I simply unzipped the backup and deleted the modified files later.
restricted access — apribotoji prieiga statusas T sritis radioelektronika atitikmenys: angl. restricted access vok. beschränkter Zugriff, m rus. ограниченный доступ, m pranc. accès restreint, m … Radioelektronikos terminų žodynas
restricted access area — riboto patekimo zona statusas Aprobuotas sritis branduolinė energetika apibrėžtis Branduolinės energetikos objekto saugomos zonos perimetro išorinėje pusėje esanti zona, į kurią gali būti ribojamas asmenų įėjimas, transporto priemonių įvažiavimas … Lithuanian dictionary (lietuvių žodynas)
access — >I. > noun ADJECTIVE ▪ direct, easy, free, full, good, ready, unfettered, unlimited, unrestricted ▪ … Collocations dictionary
restricted — re|strict|ed [rıˈstrıktıd] adj 1.) small or limited in size, area, or amount ▪ It s difficult trying to work in such a restricted space. 2.) limited or controlled, especially by laws or rules ▪ Press freedom is severely restricted. restricted to… … Dictionary of contemporary English
restricted — adjective 1 small or limited in size, area, or amount: It s difficult trying to work in such a restricted space. 2 limited or controlled, especially by laws or rules: Press freedom is severely restricted. (+ to): The sale of alcohol is restricted … Longman dictionary of contemporary English
restricted — adj. VERBS ▪ be ▪ become ▪ The US may become more restricted in its use of economic sanctions. ▪ feel ▪ She felt restricted in her uniform … Collocations dictionary
restricted — Placed on a list that dictates that the trader may not maintain positions, solicit business, or prov >Financial and business terms
restricted — re|strict|ed [ rı strıktəd ] adjective * 1. ) intended only for people who have been given special permission: The officers were caught photographing in a restricted military zone. restricted area/waters/airspace: This is a restricted area. a )… … Usage of the words and phrases in modern English
restricted */ — UK [rɪˈstrɪktɪd] / US [rɪˈstrɪktəd] adjective 1) a) intended only for people who have been given special permission The officers were caught photographing in a restricted military zone. This is a restricted area. b) only for the use of or only… … English dictionary
access — I UK [ˈækses] / US [ˈækˌses] noun [uncountable] *** 1) the right or opportunity to have or use something that will bring you benefits access to: Access to up to date financial information is important to our success. Only 40% of 5 year olds have… … English dictionary
access — ac|cess1 W1S3 [ˈækses] n [U] [Date: 1300 1400; : Old French; Origin: acces arrival , from Latin accessus approach , from accedere; ACCEDE] 1.) the right to enter a place, use something, see someone etc access to ▪ Access to the papers is… … Dictionary of contemporary English
Publishers can designate which users see which records according to the Access Policy configured by the geoportal’s host organization. Access is controlled at the resource level through the Administration user interface.
Caution: Restricting user access to resources only restricts who can see the resource. It does not determine user access to the actual data/web service itself.
There are three types of security configurations in the geoportal. Each is described below, with instructions for how to set the access level for a resource if the geoportal’s host organization has chose that Access Policy. IMPORTANT: If you are applying the Public-Protected or Restricted policy and use Geoportal Server version 1.0, 1.1, or 1.1.1, please download and apply the Restricted Metadata HTTP 401 Patch.
If the Access Policy is set to Unrestricted, then all approved or reviewed records in the geoportal are searchable for all users. In the Administration tab, there is no column for Access in the table of resources.
If the Access Policy is set to Public-Protected, then all resources by default are public to all users, unless the resource is restricted to one specific group, predefined in the geoportal configuration. This means that if you are a user in that specified group, you will see restricted resources that users who are not in your group will not see. If you are a publisher, you can set the access level of your resource to Restricted, which will make it visible only to this group. On the Manage Resources page, you’ll notice a column in the table of resources titled Access. To set a resource’s access level, check the checkbox next to the resource and select Set Access Level from the dropdown list above the table. Two radial buttons appear, and there you can determine if the resource should be Unrestricted (all users can see the resource) or Restricted (only the specific group configured by the host organization can access it).
If the Access Policy is set to Restricted, then different groups can access different resources. For example, Resource A can be restricted for access by Group 1 and Group 2, while Resource B can be restricted for access only by Group 3. This is different from the Public-Protected model because there can be different groups accessing different records. If you are a publisher, you can designate which groups should see your resource by going to the Administration tab, checking the checkbox next to the resource, and selecting Set Access Level from the dropdown list above the table. A list of groups defined in the host organizations directory. The publisher checks the boxes next to the groups that should have access to the resource. The resource will not appear in search results if a user doing the search does not belong to that group.
How To Fix Access to this site is restricted!
To Fix (Access to this site is restricted!) error you need to follow the steps below:
Совместимость : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Загрузить размер : 6MB
Требования : Процессор 300 МГц, 256 MB Ram, 22 MB HDD
Ограничения: эта загрузка представляет собой бесплатную ознакомительную версию. Полный ремонт, начиная с $ 19.95.
Доступ к этому сайту ограничен! обычно вызвано неверно настроенными системными настройками или нерегулярными записями в реестре Windows. Эта ошибка может быть исправлена специальным программным обеспечением, которое восстанавливает реестр и настраивает системные настройки для восстановления стабильности
If you have Access to this site is restricted! then we strongly recommend that you Download (Access to this site is restricted!) Repair Tool .
This article contains information that shows you how to fix Access to this site is restricted! both (manually) and (automatically) , In addition, this article will help you troubleshoot some common error messages related to Access to this site is restricted! that you may receive.
Примечание: Эта статья была обновлено на 2020-03-27 и ранее опубликованный под WIKI_Q210794
Апрельское обновление 2020:
We currently suggest utilizing this program for the issue. Also, this tool fixes typical computer system errors, defends you from data corruption, malware, computer system problems and optimizes your Computer for maximum functionality. You can repair your Pc challenges immediately and protect against other issues from happening by using this software:
- 1: Download and install Computer Repair Tool (Windows compatible — Microsoft Gold Certified).
- 2 : Click “Begin Scan” to discover Pc registry issues that might be generating Computer issues.
- 3 : Click on “Fix All” to fix all issues.
Meaning of Access to this site is restricted!?
Access to this site is restricted! is the error name that contains the details of the error, including why it occurred, which system component or application malfunctioned to cause this error along with some other information. The numerical code in the error name contains data that can be deciphered by the manufacturer of the component or application that malfunctioned. The error using this code may occur in many different locations within the system, so even though it carries some details in its name, it is still difficult for a user to pinpoint and fix the error cause without specific technical knowledge or appropriate software.
Causes of Access to this site is restricted!?
If you have received this error on your PC, it means that there was a malfunction in your system operation. Common reasons include incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in your Windows registry, consequences of a virus or malware attack, improper system shutdown due to a power failure or another factor, someone with little technical knowledge accidentally deleting a necessary system file or registry entry, as well as a number of other causes. The immediate cause of the «Access to this site is restricted!» error is a failure to correctly run one of its normal operations by a system or application component.
More info on Access to this site is restricted!
It never happens on my home computer (I have IE 4.0 as my browser) but it sometimes happens at work (with Netscape 4.6). Why do I sometimes get the message or computer technicians at your company about it. If it’s supposed to restrict you, who can best help solve the problem. If it’s an error, they’re the ones
Вам следует поговорить с сетевыми администраторами, которые показаны в строке темы? они должны объяснить политику. Restricted Site
The first thing I tried was to go into the security section enter regedit, then click Edit and then Find and enter vistaprint.com.
I used to be able to, but can no longer access www.vistaprint.com. I don’t know if it’s related, but some time ago (way before this) Any help or suggestions
CWindowssystem32etchosts (hidden I believe)
If still having problems, click Start, Run, hosts file. Once on my hardwired to the modem computer and wireless one. would be greatly appreciated. they had some sort of problem with their security certificate, but got it resolved.
Не надо перезагружать
of IE, restricted sites, and much to my surprise Vistaprint was there. If you find a registry entry for that, delete it, then press F3 key to search further. This happens on both IE and firefox, and both
HiEverytime I try to access FHM.COM I get a restricted site options,security, restricted sites and remove from the block list.
If this is a security setting issue can anyone tell me what I need to do so i can view this site.Thanks in advance. Iam on IE7 and the choice for me is tools, internet warning in the bottom right hand corner.I’m using IE and Windows XP. Restricted Site! Removal Help?
My browser keeps getting a restricted site page Inc. — C:Program FilesYahoo!SoftwareUpdateYahooAUService.exe
Конец обновления (YahooAUService) — Yahoo!
whenever i go to pages like photobucket,facbook,myspace etc. I tried scanned with Malware Antibytes & Toolbar —
1 Yahoo Companion Установка cpn1 yt.dll
O2 — BHO: & Yahoo! How do I remove a restricted site
Are you using a special program like still doesn’t let me login.Any ideas?Thank you. you running?
If I add it as that, it squidguard or similar to restrict the sites? Restricted Site Zone .
Hi ! So if you check the more secure option, someone could help, clarify. Within e-mail — tools- options — security-security zones- WHICH ONE what changes or becomes less functional !! ??
Just wondering if should be checked
The less secure does say more functional !! restricted internet site
tab6. Mozilla Firefox[/size]1. General Options5.
Reset all security Outlook Express in Windows XPDescription of the Internet Explorer Repair Tool Panel4. Control Advanced6. Settings3.
Get Options5. I’m on a following articles are related to repairing Internet Explorer. Internet tab6. are you still using Internet Explorer for?
Internet Panel4. Start2. Remove cookies, temporary files and history The Start2. Restore Defaults button.You may need to Settings3.
zones to DefaultAnd/or1. Control Options5. Start2.
Internet Panel4. Can anybody help with this problem? [size=24]What do the following as well 1. Control fitness products website. Troubleshooting Internet Explorer 6 How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and
Could be IE security Settings if you use IE Решено: Почему foxnews ограниченный сайт?
Если вы это сделаете, откройте его и нажмите «Ограниченные сайты», чтобы я мог воспроизводить видео, либо это сходит с ума
У вас есть SpywareBlaster? Если это так, снимите флажок и нажмите кнопку:
Удалить защиту для непроверенных элементов.
Я не понимаю, почему foxnews является ограниченным сайтом, он не будет на верхней панели и не видит
Fox News перечислены. Spybot1.4 vs MS-AS, 139mm.com — Restricted Site
Anybody being added to the trusted sites zone with the choice of allowing or blocking. Northern Eagle
Spybot is adding it to with suggestions?? the Restricted Zone, not the Trusted Zone. While using SpyBot S&D to immunize, MSAS popped up and advised that 139mm.com was
MS AS is wrong (which is what http://www.internic.net
для получения подробной информации.
Installed SpyBot S&D 1.4 today with Microsoft Anti-Spyware previously installed. Go to
the knowledge base article also tells you).
Версия сервера Whois 1.3
Доменные имена в доменах .com и .net теперь могут быть зарегистрированы
with many different competing registrars. Ограничено в некоторых социальных сетях.
КАК ОТКЛЮЧИТЬ ОГРАНИЧЕНИЕ В НЕКОТОРЫХ РАЙОНАХ КОНФИДЕНЦИАЛЬНОСТИ. И РЕВОЛЮЦИЮ ПРИВЛЕКАТЕЛЬНЫХ КАПС = ЖЕЛАНИЕ, КОТОРЫЙ НЕ ЗНАЕТ АДМИН? ONLY THE ADmInIsTrAtOrTOKT ИЛИ СОЦИАЛЬНЫЙ СЕТЕВОЙ САЙТ, КАК МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ В FACEBOOK И ТУБЕ.
However, this would normally go into the «Temporary have found a restricted site containing rather offensive material.
I have recently acquired a used pc and Internet Files» folder and can simply be deleted.
Welcome to ComputerHope.We need more information, Please look here. Many thanks I know this program is not harmful and in advance.
However when i try to open it in Explorer it marks it as a restricted site, yet it is not listed in the restricted sites window. works as others in the game use it. Unrestrict a falsely restricted site?
Adding it to your trusted sites and set the trusted this from the ban list, or temporarily disable my privacy settings? I even tried adding it to my trusted sites list & made sure Content Advisor was disabled.
I was bored & went to a game was a restricted site & refused to allow cookies. And under the tab privacy setting site settings (located under Extra, internet options) to the minimum setting?
Hope it site I haven’t been to in a month. I went to my security settings & tried to remove it the bar to All cookies accepted? It wouldn’t let me log on, saying it from the rtestricted sites list, but it was nowhere to be found. How can I prevent the cookies from being blocked, remove helps!
Dont have this problem on my Win2000 machine. If i try to add foxnews to my trusted sites it wont let me.
сайт программы использования Интернета ограничен
Посмотрев на список из многих файлов хостов b; ock.
Часть адреса — это сайты adfarm, я заметил, что включен «doubleclick.net». Поэтому я удалил его из списка ограниченных сайтов. Теперь, когда я пытаюсь щелкнуть ссылку, «зона» отображается как «Интернет», но страница все еще не отображается. Все идеи? Приветствия.
restricted zone, it says the site is already there. I’m now trying to remove it from the restricted zone but the deldomains.inf file and select ‘Install’
I added a site to Thanks.
How can do not see it in the list of sites in that zone. Go to your desktop and Right-click on the restricted zone in IE7. If I try to re-add it to the I do this? Explorer 7 только что установлен, ограниченный сайт для видео Google?
Просто скачал и установил Explorer 7, и это кажется прекрасным. Вопрос: я не могу найти google в ограниченном списке в списке справки по этому
Что-то новое в explorer 7, и я не вижу список сайтов, как мне заставить этот сайт работать?
Well, I?ve searched those locations that I?ve previously learned before adding it to the current zone.»
Terrific. Thank location of the offending reference so that the user could deal with it directly. might have the site, but I can?t find it there.
When I try to add it, I get the this existing reference so that I can add the site to the restricted zone? Obviously, it would have been simpler if Microsoft had thought to indicate the to where the site might already exist. Richard1777
you. Since Microsoft didn?t do that, where else could I look to find and eliminate
Please remove the site from that zone Internet Explorer gives no hint as following message:
Access to this resource is restricted
15. Re: Access to resource settings on the host is restricted to the server ‘x.x.x.x’ which is managing it.
If you want completely to stop using vCenter Server green and blue
If the disconnect is temporary just the blue (after you close any vSphere client connection to vCenter Server)
log in to the vCenter Server with vSphere Client
right click each host and choose remove
once removed go ahead and remove datacenter
shut down your vCenter Server (I never delete until everything has disassociated properly)
log in to each host you just removed from vCenter
In the bottom right corner you should see host management
Select disassociate from vCenter
That should take care of it.
- Мне нравится Показать отметки «Мне нравится» (0) (0)
16. Re: Resolution : Access to resource settings on the host is restricted to the server ‘x.x.x.x’ which is managing it.
Resolution to this issue : Guys, this is a limitation / Bug in the version of Converter we are using. In my infrastructure we had converter 4.0.1 and 4.3 installed on two separate boxes. With converter 4.0.1 and even with 5.0 I was unable to speficy ESX host as destination host for P2V converted machine. and I had exact same error.
«The access to the host resource settings is restricted to the server xx.xx.xx.xx (VC IP) that is managing the host. use the management server as destination»
But with 4.3 yes, we can do so.
Final resolution : Uninstall all other versions of VMware converter Standalone and install version 4.3.0 build 292238 & everything should work smooth.
Message was edited by: Tom Howarth Editted to remove the religious text.
- Мне нравится Показать отметки «Мне нравится» (0) (0)
17. Re: Access to resource settings on the host is restricted to the server ‘x.x.x.x’ which is managing it.
The following technote holds the answer:
- Мне нравится Показать отметки «Мне нравится» (0) (0)
18. Re: Access to resource settings on the host is restricted to the server ‘x.x.x.x’ which is managing it.
Hi Xian, it works perfetc for me with these lines:
«log in to each host you just removed from vCenter
In the bottom right corner you should see host management
Select disassociate from vCenter»
I´ve done all the rest, but not this
you really make my day!!
- Мне нравится Показать отметки «Мне нравится» (1) (1)
19. Re: Access to resource settings on the host is restricted to the server ‘x.x.x.x’ which is managing it.
When an ESXi host in version 5.x or higher is managed by a virtual center it’s management capabilities are limited to prevent damage to the virtual machines. One scenario which can become a big deal is however if your vCenter Server runs out of storage, which means you can not extend the storage that easily.
If you are really sure that you want to override this behavior here are the necessary steps, this will ensure you can later easily reconnect to the vCenter Server:
- Open the ESXi host via the vSphere client
- In the lower right corner of the Inventory use the «Disassociate host from vCenter Server. » function to disconnect the host from the vCenter
- Do whatever needs to be done (i.e. expand the disk on your vCenter Server)
- Reconnect your vSphere Client with your vCenter Server
- Reconnect the host into the cluster
Please ensure to NOT remove the ESXi host from your cluster inside the vCenter Server, as then the resetup might be more complicated.
This process shall normally ensure that all setups like Distributed Switches, Storage Cluster etc. work as designed.
All User Permissions
One of the central features of ResourceSpace is the ability to control which resources users are permitted to see and how they are able to interact with them.
Setting user group permissions may grant access as limited as resource viewing only or as open as full edit and download rights. See below for the permission options available within ResourceSpace. Note: all permissions are case sensitive
- s Can search for resources
- v Can view confidential (admin only) resources, also download ‘restricted’ resources
- g Without this permission, the users in the group will have ‘restricted’ access to any ‘restricted/open’ resources.
- rws? (version 9.0+) Restrict access to resources in workflow state with reference ‘?’. Example: setting rws0 would restrict access to resources in ‘Active’ state.
- q Can make resource requests.
- w Show watermarked previews/thumbnails ($watermark must be set in config.php prior to resource upload in order for watermarks to be created.)
Metadata Fields / Resource Types
- f* Can see all fields
- f? Can see field with reference ? e.g. f1,f2,f3 (applies to editing, advanced search, and viewing resources).
- f-? Can not see the field with reference ? e.g. f*,f-3 means see all fields except field 3.
- F? DENY write access to the field. The field will not appear on edit or edit all.
- F* DENY write access to all fields.
- F-? ALLOW write access to the given field, used with F* to allow write access to specific fields only.
- T? DENY access to resources with the given resource type ID, also hide this resource type when editing/searching.
- T?_$ DENY access to resources with the given resource type ID AND the given download size ID, for example T1_scr denies access to the screen size download for photo resources. Use «T1_» (i.e. empty download ID) to deny access to the original resource file.
- X? RESTRICT access to resources with the given resource type ID.
- XU? RESTRICT upload access for resources of type ID.
- X?_$ RESTRICT access to resources with the given resource type ID AND the given download size ID, for example X1_scr restricts access to the screen size download for photo resources.
- P? Allows edit only access to a specific field on the upload form only. Allows a user to provide a field on upload that is otherwise hidden from them (e.g. confidential information such as subject name).
- c Can create resources / upload files (Team Centre users; resources go directly into usable state)
- d Can create resources / upload files (Normal users; resources go into ‘pre-check’ state.)
- e? Can edit resources in specific archive state, e.g. e0, e1, e2 (includes deletion)
- e0 Not archived (visible in a normal search)
- e1 Waiting to be archived (hidden from searches)
- e2 Archived (visible in archive searches only)
Normally the resource management team will have e0 and e1, and the archive team will have e1 and e2. Further permissions govern access to user contributed resources.
- e-2 User contributed, awaiting user submission
- e-1User contributed, awaiting team review
Featured collection / Collections
- b Suppress bottom collections frame and all associated collections functionality (not advisable for administrator groups as collections make resource management much easier)
- h Can publish featured collections, and edit all collections
- hdta Can manage default dash / all user tiles (requires h permission)
- hdt_ug Can manage user group dash tiles (requires h permission)
- dtu Can manage own dash
- j* Can see all featured collection categories
- j? Can see featured collection in category ? (e.g. jCars,jAnimals)
- J Can only search for resources that belong to featured collections (not advisable!)
- X Allows selection of a user group to determine access level when sharing externally so that when accessed options, fields etc. will be viewed as if by a member of that group.
- p Can not change own password. Useful for shared user accounts.
- D Can not delete resources.
- noex Cannot share resources externally (internal sharing is still possible, provided $allow_share=true;)
- a Can access system menu
- t Can access administration menu
- r Can manage research requests
- R Can manage resource requests / orders
- Ra Can assign resource requests to others
- Rb Can be assigned resource requests (also; can only see resource requests assigned to them in the Manage Resource Requests area)
- o Can manage content
- m Can bulk-mail users
- u Can manage users
- k Can manage keywords (add/remove keyword relationships and add/remove/rename checkbox/dropdown list options)
- bdk? Cannot add dynamic keywords to the list straight from the field (ie. when on Upload or Edit page)
- ex Can manage external shares with expiry set to «Never»
Restrictive group permissions (allows isolated groups to be created)
Project and issue tracking
Jira Service Desk
Service desk and customer support
Manage any business project
Git code management
Usage and admin help
Answers, support, and inspiration
Cloud services health
Suggestions and bugs
Feature suggestions and bug reports
Billing and licensing
Frequently asked questions
Add or Remove Page Restrictions
Pages and blogs
On this page
- No related content found
Still need help?
The Atlassian Community is here for you.
This content applies to the legacy editor and the new editor.
Even in a shared space, you may have a page or blog that you’re not ready to share with everyone yet. Or perhaps you have some confidential content that’s only meant for a few eyes. Whatever the reason, Confluence lets you set view and edit restrictions at the page level, so you can keep your content as open, or closed, as you need.
Permissions and restrictions aren’t customizable on the Free plan .
Add and remove restrictions
You can add, remove, or change restrictions when you view or edit a page.
- Choose the Restrictions icon at the top of the page to open up the Restrictions dialog.
- From here you can choose Editing restricted, or Viewing and editing restricted.
If you already have restrictions on the page and want to remove them, choose No restrictions instead.
- Add users or groups to the list, or Remove them to take them off.
- When you’re done, hit Apply.
- Restrict both individual users and groups: apply the same restriction to multiple people and groups at once.
- Keep track of inherited restrictions: view permissions are inherited, so if a parent page has view restrictions on it, each of its child pages will too. We’ll let you know if this is the case, and you can click through to see what page the restrictions are on.
Edit restrictions are not inherited.
- Have different restrictions for each user or group: choose exactly what each group or person can do.
Some other things to keep in mind:
- Confluence groups: Instead of applying restrictions to individuals, use Confluence groups to save on typing out individual names.
- Additive permissions: Confluence permissions are additive. That is, if someone is in two Confluence groups, and one has permission to see a page while the other does not, that person will still be able to see the page.
- Anonymous access: You can make certain spaces, or even your whole site, available to the public — which means they don’t need to log in to access your content. You can choose what level of permissions you’d like to grant these users.
- Mentioning users: If a user doesn’t belong to the page’s restrictions, they won’t receive a notification in the scenario where they are @ mentioned in the restricted page. It will be necessary to add this user to the page’s restrictions or remove them completely from the page.
View page restrictions
The restrictions icon at the top of the page gives you a clue that the page has restrictions: